One day in historical Lisbon. The morning is spent in Alfama and at São Jorge Castle, lunch at Campo de Santa Clara and the afternoon at the Pantheon, Baixa and Mãe de Água. Then dinner with Fado singing.
Day 1 – 10am
- Meet at Harley-Davidson Lisboa (start 10:00)
- Narrow street riding and coffeeing in Alfama
- The birth of Lisboa at S. Jorge Castle
- Lunch at Campo Sta. Clara
- Who’s who in history – The National Pantheon plus an amazing view of the river
- The Baixa – the first supermarket in Europe
- Mãe de Água – the first running water network in Lisboa
- Afternoon tea, or anything else at the Príncipe Real Oasis
- Back to barracks
- Dinner at Fado – Portuguese song and Unesco heritage (finish 23:00)
The prices are for a driver (1 pax), for 1 driver and 1 passenger (2 pax) or for 1 person riding on captain’s bike. Helmets are included in all cases.
2019 Ultra Limited
2019 Road Glide Special
2019 Street Glide Special
2019 Heritage Classic
2019 Road King
2019 Forty Eight Special
2019 Superlow 1200T
2019 Iron 883
2019 Street Rod
Ride on Captain’s bike
The prices are for a driver (1 pax) with helmet included or for 1 driver and 1 passenger (2 pax) the helmet is not included. If the reservation is made for more participants, a discount of 15% will be applied to the indicated values.
Included in the price
- Rental cost of the motorcycle and helmets
- Insurance for 3rd party liability, accident and theft
- VAT at the current rate
- Tickets to all visited sites
These prices do not include
- Food expenses
- Accommodation expenses (hotel)
- Fuel costs
- Insurance deductible charges
The estimated cost for coffee and meals is 90€/person.
Do you want a
If you feel like visiting places or have experiences which are not in the programs, do not hesitate and describe us your wishes. You can even help us to understand what you like most if you show your preferences in the cursors (gastronomy, monuments and roads).